In our mission to provide one the fastest e-commerce platforms on the net, we’ve made BIG changes to Launch Cart’s infrastructure and codebase.
**Here’s what’s been upgraded so far:
- We hired a DBA (Database Administrator) to help us create a new database structure that will be optimized for Launch Cart’s growth and long-term vision of scalability for our high-traffic users.
- We upgraded our infrastructure to the latest technologies and optimized every single aspect of it.
- We added multi layers of caching.
- Our developers re-coded and improved database queries optimized for speed.
- We’re using a lot of background jobs to process and execute things that the user does not need to wait in the interface for.
- Improved security.
- Moved Launch Cart’s code base to new server infrastructure on GCP (Google’s Cloud Platform).
- We have implemented the latest technologies out there in terms of software … and how we apply that software in code as best practices.
- Using a lot of things to improve the overall page speed, by offloading some of the heavier jobs to the queue and cache.
- As you can see, our team has been busy working in the background improving Launch Cart for you. Speed and optimization are key to ensuring your visitors get a fast loading site and it ultimately makes every Launch Cart E-commerce Store convert higher when your store loads faster.